Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarships after the founder of Sciences Po in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union who are first time applicants and who have been admitted to an Undergraduate or Master’s programme offered at the University.
Bachelors and Masters Degree .
any subject offered at the University.
for undergraduate Level :
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Programme can take different forms ranging from €3,000 to €12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate study.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover the three years of College.
for master Level :
- The Emile Boutmy Master’s Programme can take different forms ranging from €5,000 to €16,000 for 2 years of the Master’s Programme.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover 2 years of the Master’s Programme.
- Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
for undergraduate 13 Jan , for master 2 May 2017.
Application, info and source
to visit official website click here .