International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply f or Oregon University ICSP Scholarships. The International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) has a cultural service component which requires students to give presentations about their home country to children, community organizations, and UO students, faculty and staff.
Oregon University ICSP Scholarships
any subject offered at the University.
- Tuition waiver worth $7,500 – $30,000.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2017-18 by 15 January 2017.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement
- ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
- 15 January 2017.
Application, info and source
- please click here the official website .