The NZIDRS, New Zealand Doctoral Scholarships, funded by the New Zealand Government and administered by Education New Zealand, provides scholarships for international students to undertake PhD study at a New Zealand university.
New Zealand Doctoral Scholarships
Level of Study
PhD Degree Programme .
Fields of study
Any discipline offered by participating Universities in New Zealand.
Universities: AUT University, Lincoln University, Massey University, University of Auckland, University of Canterbury, University of Otago, University of Waikato, Victoria University of Wellington.
Benefits of scholarships
The scholarships cover these benefits for tree years :
- university tuition fees and associated student levies.
- an annual living stipend of NZ$25,000 (tax-free).
- medical insurance coverage up to NZ$600 annually.
Eligibility for the scholarships
You must meet ALL five eligibility criteria. These criteria are non-negotiable.
- You must hold a minimum grade equivalent to a GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale OR an A to A+ average in your most recent or highest post graduate tertiary qualification
- You must have a confirmed, non-conditional offer of place for a (direct-start) PhD programme at a New Zealand university
- If you have commenced your PhD studies in New Zealand, your start date must be after 1 July 2016
- You must conduct your PhD study in New Zealand (not from a distance)
- You must not hold citizenship or PR status in New Zealand or Australia.
How to Apply
you must visit the official website (below ) .
Deadline of scholarships
Application, info and source
to apply direct visit the official website.
Thank you for reading if you are interested in scholarships and opportunities this is a new group we keep posting about scholarships and more.