The National University of Singapore (NUS) is ranked consistently as one of the world’s top universities ,They offer the most extensive college degree courses in Singapore,and here a great opportunity for international students to study in Singapore,The Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering in Singapore is inviting applications for National University of Singapore Scholarships.
National University of Singapore Scholarships
Level of Study
Fields of study
Sciences and Engineering.
Eligibility for the scholarships
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates. Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
- undergraduate instruction
is not in English
Benefits of scholarships
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
How to Apply
you can apply direct from the official website below .
Deadline of scholarships
closes on 15 May 2017.
Application, info and source