The university vision is to become world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance. High-quality research and development programs.
masters and PhD programme .
King Abdulaziz University ScholarshipsSubjects
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- The candidate would receive the health care.
- Providing an accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR 4,000 for PhD, and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
Eligibility for the scholarships
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores (TOEFL (PBT) :500 , TOEFL (CBT) : 173 , TOEFL (IBT) : 61 , IELTS :5 )
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
Requirements and how to apply:
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
February 28, 2017.
Application, info and source
please click here .