Date: March 24-25, 2017.
The Youth Forum brought young leaders from around the world to the Kathmandu,Nepal. It is a platform for youth to engage in dialogue with Experts from different entity and contribute to policy formulation on global Human Rights violations, social and environmental issues.
This two-day event featured brainstorming town-hall sessions, interactive panels and discussions with Experts, providing youth representatives with an opportunity to voice their opinion, share ideas, and to think together about specific issues of relevance to youth in the context of implementing the Sustainable Development to create peaceful world.
- Wide knowledge on Human Rights issues and success rate in International law.
- Opportunity to meet an team of youth with panelist.
Requirements and how to apply:
- 18 to 38 years of age.
- At least two years’ professional experience in the fields of Human Rights, politics, economics, administration, culture, media, science or civil society.
- Good English skills.
- Strong interest in the respective topic of the Forum.
- Jan 2017: Application Opens for International Delegates.
- 28 Feb 2017: Application Closed for International Delegates.
- 21 Feb 2017: Application for Local delegates (only for Nepal).
- 23 March 2017: Arrival of International Delegates.
- 24-25 March 2017: International Youth Forum 2017.
- 26 March 2017: Departure of Delegates.
please click here to apply.