Indonesian Government Scholarships: Students from developing countries are invited for to apply to Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship to continue masters degree at one of the 13 given universities in Indonesia.
Indonesian Government Scholarships 2017
Level of Study
Fields of study
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Benefits of scholarships
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 (approx. USD 75 ). plus
- During taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 (approx. USD 176).per month.
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed: Living Allowance: 2,350,000 (approx. USD 176), Research Allowance: 400.000 (approx. USD 30), Books Allowance Rp. 350.000 (approx. USD 26).
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium.
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university
The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months.
Eligibility criteria for the scholarship
- Applicants must be under the age of 45 years and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and for for postgraduate scholarships must have a master’s degree or an associate professor and under the age of 50.
- Must have English language proficiency.
- Good mental and physical health.
Eligibility for the scholarships
- Maximum age is 35 years old.
- Holder of a bachelor degree.
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent.
How to Apply
All application process is conducted online through the KNB Scholarship website www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country.
- Nomination letter from the respective government official.
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters.
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate.
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years.
- Scanned Medical Statement from government hospital.
Deadline of scholarships
Application, info and source