International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). The ICSP scholarship has a cultural service component which requires students to give presentations about their home country to children, community organizations, and UO students, faculty and staff.
any subject offered at the University.
- Tuition waiver worth $7,500 – $30,000.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2017-18 by 15 January 2017.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement
- ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
- 15 January 2017.
Application, info and source
- please click here the official website .