Khalifa University is inviting applications for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships, These scholarships are available to help qualified non-UAE students enroll in graduate programs, and it offers graduate students several comprehensive scholarships that aim to provide recipients with all necessary educational expenses and the potential to earn an attractive monthly salary.
Applicants must be a native speaker of English who have completed his/her undergraduate/graduate education in English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
All levels .
- Scholarships are available for students to enroll in graduate programs.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Attractive monthly stipend: During MSc: AED 14,000 and PhD: AED 18,000.
- Full payment of all tuition fees.
- Support for attending conferences.
- Master of Science (MSc) / Master of Arts (MA): Applicants for Master’s programs must earn Bachelor degree with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honours in UK-style degree) in a discipline relevant to the applicable program.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering: PhD applicants must earn Master degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.25 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in UK-style Master by taught courses with a minimum average of 63% or a Pass in a Master by Research / M.Phil.) in a relevant discipline.
- Non-UAE students are eligible to apply for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships.
- Test Requirement: A minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155,PhD applicants who do not have the required minimum GRE but have one or more publications in peer-reviewed journals may be considered for admission.
English Language Requirement: Subject to review and approval by the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions, an applicant may be exempted from the English test score requirement if he or she meets the following criteria:
- A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate/graduate education in English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
- An applicant admitted to and graduated from an English medium institution that can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 61 iBT or its equivalent (e.g., a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.0 out of 9) upon admission to the undergraduate program; or a minimum TOEFL score of 70 iBT or its equivalent (e.g. a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.5) upon admission to the prior graduate program.
May 14, 2017.
Application, info and source
to visit and to apply in official website click here .