The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies offers three types of fellowships Undergraduate ,Visiting Student Researcher ,Visiting Junior Scholar.
Humanities, Social sciences , Other .
- All Visiting Junior Scholar Fellows are expected to pursue projects that will take on the order of 2 to 4 months to complete.
- The maximum funding available for a 2-month project (i.e. most summer projects) is $5,000.
- Projects lasting 3 months may be funded up to a maximum of $6,000 and those lasting 4 months up to $7,000.
The FSCIS Visiting Junior Scholar Fellowship program is available to the following categories of applicants:
- Scholars who have completed a PhD no more than three years from the date of applying for the fellowship and who hold a tenure-track/permanent (rather than post-doctoral) position. These may be Stanford-based scholars seeking a research visit at a French institution or scholars based in a French institution seeking a research visit at Stanford.
- Postdoctoral students. These may be Stanford-based postdocs seeking a research visit at a French institution or postdocs based in a French-institution seeking a research visit at Stanford.
March 15, 2017.
Application, info and source
Please click here.