Australia Awards Scholarships aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
Level and Subjects
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route.
- Establishment allowance—a once only payment of A$5,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials.
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – payable to awardees is A$30,000 per year.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory 4-6 week program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on life and study in Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the student’s basic medical costs .
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training.
- Supplementary Academic Support.
- Fieldwork (for research awardees and Master by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory component)—may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Scholarships requirements and how to apply:
- Applicants who want to accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will need to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia. they will declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
- Awardees are required to leave Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the awardee incurring a debt for the total accrued cost of their scholarship.
- You need to go to the scholarship website and register (oasis.dfat.gov.au) and upload the documents. you can apply by mail also.
- for more information visit official website.
varies form 7 march , 30 April 2017.
Application, info and source
the official website please click here